Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oatmeal Creme Pies

The old wives tale that sweet cravings during pregnancy signified a baby girl is 100% true for me.  Thankfully, a good deal of my cravings have been of the fruity-sweet variety (while I usually can take it or leave it, this year I cannot WAIT for fresh watermelon) but today I find myself craaaaaving some oatmeal creme pies.  I may try to make a batch myself...




but more likely, I'll end up purchasing some of my favorites from Wicked Whoopies.  (a treat I was turned on to last year at a *very special* wedding, were they were given as the sweet couple's favors! Yuuuuumy!


Although... these iced oatmeal treats look preeetty delicious too!


***

5 comments:

  1. so yum! My husband will love these! And so sorry about the mean hacker situation, but I'm loving this site too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh my, those look delicious. and I agree with Ms. Chandra's comment, this site is pretty adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM–these look just delicious! But now I'm drooling over the idea of watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love any baked treats with oatmeal (like to console myself that they're "healthier")!

    ReplyDelete