Monday, March 5, 2012

My Little Sparkle (A BIG Announcement!!!)

I'm going to get a little bit more personal today... (more personal than my usual "I love this"  "I don't like that" "I have to try this" etc, etc, etc...)  so bear with me here.  Dan & I are expecting our first baby this summer!!!!



It has been SO.HARD. to keep this quiet the past few months, when in fact I've wanted to shout it from the rooftop & tell every single person I know (& those I don't) because I'm beyond-any-word-in-the-dictionary over-the-moon THRILLED about it!!! 

Adding to my excitement, we just found out 2 weeks ago that this little miracle in my tummy is a baby GIRL!  Oh for the love of all things ruffles & bows & dresses & tutus - my heart be still!!!  We are just over halfway there to welcoming our little bundle of sparkly joy into the world (though she certainly lets me know she's here by her constant kicking throughout the day & night) & there is still so much to do!  The nesting instinct has certainly kicked in & we are moving into home & nursery preparation overdrive. 

So please, don't mind my slight deviations on the blog here into the world of all things baby, I just tend to have a lot of this...






on my mind lately! & if you have any suggestions on pregnancy/maternity/nursery/baby ideas, products, or must-have's please share them with me!  I'm all ears & eagerly open to suggestions!!

xoxo


p.s. did you know that there is a customizable children's book called "Little Sparkle"?!  Don't know if I love the illustration on the front, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm getting it for her based on the name alone!


***

28 comments:

  1. wishing you much joy + happiness. there is nothing like a little girl. i adore mine. it's the best thing i've ever done in my life!! congratulations to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ERIN! I never suspected a thing! You are such a good secret keeper and I am SO SO SO SO excited for the two of you! I am so excited to see your nursery and maternity pictures and for sweet baby girl when she arrives, YAY! CONGRATULATIONS, we LOVE you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY!!!!!! SO excited it can be celebrated now!! SOOOO Happy for you two! And a girl? She is going to be beyond cute. Just beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so incredibly happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you both! Thrilled to hear you are expecting a baby girl...so sweet. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy you can finally announce!!! cannot wait to give you a huge hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can finally start making you the burlap and ribbon diapers! So thrilled for you two and can't wait to see all the inspiration she gives you along the way:) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!
    My suggestion will always be to try Burt's Bees Baby Bee products because they are so gentle, no harsh additives or gross chemical in them... and they work! (And smell good, like a baby ought to!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my!!!!! I'm so happy for both of you!!!! Congratulations ;) and thank you so much for sharing the happy news with all of us! So looking forward to see your deviations about all things baby on the blog!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I am so thrilled for you and your husband Erin! That is going to be one gorgeous little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. READ 'BRING UP BEBE'. Excellent new book describing french parenting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray! Hooray! A little sparkle! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, huge congrats!!! Being a momma is the most fun, and most work, I've ever had! And it gets better every day! PS- we had that sheep mobile from PBK :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay yay yay! We're just so happy for ya, girl! Congrats!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me cry. This totally made me cry... Erin, I am so happy for you... A little sparkle girl for the summer: that's gotta be one of the best news I have heard in a long time. I am thrilled to hear the news and I know you and Daniel will make wonderful parents...
      Ok. I am crying. Don't mind me: I think it's happiness and I know the feeling of completeness that comes with expecting a little thing... good luck!!!! xoxoxox

      Delete
  15. I must have just said "Oh my god" a dozen times–CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeeek!!! I knew it :) You and Dan are going to make one beautiful little baby girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations lovely! That is amazing news. And really, could that book have been written FOR you and this baby girl?! How perfect. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Flat sandals are one of the staple accessories of summer fashion. They are comfortable and appropriate footwear for a plethora of events from July 4th barbecues to a beach party or an evening of salsa dancing.

    fashion buying courses

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woohoo! So very excited for you and Dan!!! I had a feeling the other day when I was looking through some of your pins ;-) She'll def. be as cute as a button (one with sparkles of course). Congrats, beautiful!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw congratulations! I'm also expecting a girl but a bit sooner than you - she's due in April. I would totally recommend this when you get closer to thinking about the birth: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Effective-Birth-Preparation-Hospital-Centre/dp/1905220502

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am very late in congratulating you, but I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS! Wishing you great joy and happiness. Little ones are the best thing ever. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok, I am soooooo very way behind but just wanted to stop by and say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait for baby Sparkle to make her debut!!! =)

    ReplyDelete