Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Perfume Tray Pretties

I love having little vignettes set up in various corners/tabletops/shelves around the house.  It's such fun for the eyes to fall upon a little story nestled into a nook or cranny of the home - particularly when it's set for a purpose.  Take this re-purposed frame & mirrored tray...  I could only wish that my dresser/vanity looked so pretty.



Alas, it's just a lovely dream, because if it did I bet it would only last 5 minutes before the cat jumped up & knocked everything all over the place (he has a penchant for sitting a top my dresser & peaking out the window).


***

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! I want a little tea tray in my office, and I can't stop dreaming about pretty little vignettes like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we can all dream, can't we? (But I do hope you meant your "cat" would jump up on your dresser...not your "car"!!!)

    ReplyDelete